Schools in New Glenwood>Question Details

Klockhart58, Home Buyer in Fort Wayne, IN

Moving to this area and need to find Daycare for my 1 year old. Very worried about finding a good one.

Asked by Klockhart58, Fort Wayne, IN Mon Sep 16, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Pine Hills is a wonderful daycare. We send our two kids there and are very happy. They teach the kids so much and do lots of fun things with them.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
I am available for caring for your child. Retired from medical field and stay home parent now.
A little closer to you is Crescent Ave Methodist Church at Crescent and Tennessee. My granddaughter attended there for her first four years and they do a great job.
I know of a nanny who is available, she worked for a friend of mine before she stayed home with her kids. She is very reliable, loves kids, and isn't outrageously expensive!
Check out CarePointe Academy, 5335 Bass Road. 415-7777. I believe they will offer you one week for free to try them out. Definitely a fine place!