Schools in East Williston>Question Details

Deepak Sawla…, Renter in New Hyde Park, NY

Middle school on east Williston

Asked by Deepak Sawlani, New Hyde Park, NY Tue Jun 5, 2012

Perhaps the question was cut off--the middle school for East Williston is the Willets Road School, (grades 5-7) on IU Willets Road; the North Side School (k-4) is on E. Williston Avenue ( Hillside Ave/25B). For school information see link below; if you need additional assistance feel free to contact me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 5, 2012
I am a resident and agent who knows the area schools....The Willets Road School is located at 455 I.U. Willets Road in Roslyn Heights. It houses grades 5 through 7 and is part of the East Williston Union Free School District. The North Side School is the elementary school (grades K-4) and The Wheatley School is the district's high school located on Bacon Road in Old Westbury. I hope this information is helpful. Feel free to visit the "East Williston Schools" website or contact me with additional questions.
The middle school is on I.U. Willets Rd. in a residential area. It is East Williston School District (#2). I am a local resident and Realtor. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Hi Deepak,

Middle school is located on i.u
willets road and is associated with the wheatley school district; not herricks.