Schools in Wells>Question Details

buzman.33, Other/Just Looking in Wells, ME

MEANT TO ASK HOW FAR FROM THE BEACH ALSO HOW MUCH ARE DUES AND WHAT DO THE COVER . AND WHAT ABOUT PETS

Asked by buzman.33, Wells, ME Mon Jan 28, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3094251517-191-Tatnic-Rd-Well…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Wells

Answers

1
Hello and here are answers to all of your questions: This property is located on Tatnic Road which is approximately 1.5 - 2 miles from the beaches in Wells. The dues listed for this property state that they are $3100 for the season and this includes cable, water and sewer. The season runs May - October for this park. Up to 2 dogs per site are allowed but there are certain park rules that must be adhered such as no dogs allowed in the swimming pool. The park is in the process of adding a second swimming pool and additional home sites. As I mentioned, please keep in touch and let me know when you would like to tour these properties. Pat Aureli, Broker, Coast & Dream Properties, Wells, ME 04090 Call me at 207-251-4566.
why is the fee paid all year
Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013