Schools in Ingleside>Question Details

Sue Pienta M…, Home Buyer in Lake Villa, IL

Looking to rent a house in Ingleside,

Asked by Sue Pienta Murrell, Lake Villa, IL Thu Mar 14, 2013

worried that I wont find one, because I really dont want to change schools for my son. Does anyone know any houses for rent in the dist 37?

Answers

3
Sue - If you still wish a hse to rent or rent to own, i have one across from lake , lovely yard, gardens and few houses from private beach..3 bed/2 bath , heated attached garage. I wish to do a grass roots sort thing , of helping a parent out and provide a good leg up to a struggling family... and provide a unique way to accomplish. I will provide incentive for parenting to do good with child/increase grades , will provide a discounted rent (refund) quarterly based on performance grades...Instead of working extra , work with child extra...it all works out in end. A nice place for a kid that might not have opportunity otherwise in a safe environment, lake lifestyle...i will follow question here and hope to see a reply. I will interview people for hse and decide on best fit and opportunity for the kids...god bless and best of luck to you and your children., i do not like to leave cell numbers, on an open forum , etc...but you can email me at kiki_60062@yahoo.com

I'd hope given the way the housing market is these days, more people try to be creative and find ways to help others...if take care of property with care and do not trash, show respect for what have, can provide solid references, work ethic, history, etc...Not a sucker, but i think everyone needs a leg up at times.
I found one, you can email me at nccolonn@gmail.com or call 773-971-1345, We can talk about your price range and maybe a back up plan for your family :) My name is Natalie by the way, I am a RE/MAX Agent!
You need to call a local realtor - like myself. I am in Ingleside - have lived here for nearly 11 years.
Call me at 815-353-8248.
If I have anything that comes up - I will let you know. I only have "For Sale" listings in Ingleside - dist 38 at this time.
Flag Thu Mar 14, 2013
Hi Cheryl,

I have a realtor, but we have searched and looked at a few places, but they have been rented.
Flag Thu Mar 14, 2013