Schools in 08512>Question Details

Sabrina Morl…, Home Buyer in Cranbury, NJ

Looking to buy a major fixer upper in the town of Cranbury and want to know if you think it is worth putting a lot of $ into renos in this market?

Asked by Sabrina Morley, Cranbury, NJ Sun Feb 3, 2013

the house is listed as a 3 Br but the 3rd "BR" is just a cut thru so we would have to build a MBR (suite) - since we have two kids, plus move the laundry from the kitchen to the upper level - and possibly a family rm addition as well...aside from the other "updates" it needs....

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 08512

Answers

4
Thank you for all of the feedback! i am still deciding where to go but I appreciate the offers for help and will use them if need be.
Hi Sabrina,

Cranbury, West Windsor, Plainsboro, Princeton real estates are generally popular due to good schools and easy commute to NYC & Philly. So buying a fixer upper in these areas at reasonable price and renovating is a good investment.
If you need guidance for Cranbury or neighborhood properties, feel free to contact me directly;
Tel: 609-606-5077
Email: sweta_ganai@yahoo.com

Best wishes,
Sweta

Mahasweta "Sweta" Ganai
Hi Sabrina,
I have worked the Cranbury Market for many years.
My rule of thumb is buy the least expensive property in the most desirable area.
Fix it up and make a great profit. This works in Cranbury, Princeton or any area with a high net worth population.
Anthony Cavallaro
Prudential Fox & Roach Real Estate
Properties World Wide
Hi Sabrina, Like everything in real estate, location is most important when deciding how much $$ to improve a house. On a positive note, real estate in Cranbury is an overall good investment so if the house can be gotten for a reasonable price, it's probably worth putting the money into renovations.
I've done many house renovations on my Cranbury homes and I have great resources. I'd be happy to guide you if you need help.
Susan Paterson, Keller Williams