Schools in Clovis>Question Details

Emilyp.ramir…, Renter in Clovis, CA

Looking for a house 4 bedroom near bhs

Asked by Emilyp.ramirez, Clovis, CA Wed Feb 20, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Clovis

Answers

7
If you are looking for a rental near bhs contact me at 559-930-7344 and I can send you a list of rentals in the area. I can also assist you with finding a home to purchase. I will have a booth at the Clovis Farmers Market tonight stop by and we can talk about what you are looking for.
We may be selling our home by BHS soon. Check it out on Zillow. 181 W. Warwick, Clovis
Hi Emily,

Homes are selling very quickly in that area. Be sure and talk with your lender and ask for an approval letter (if you haven't already). It is very competitive for buyers right now and most sellers won't even look at your offer without your approval letter.

Best of luck in your search and feel free to call on me if I can help you find a great lender or if I can help you with anything else.

Casey Rogers
Century 21 C. Watson
Hi Emily

You can checkout our Facebook page .. facebook.com/RepublicRealty

I'm able to email you all available homes in that area

559-618-0317
We specialize in Clovis homes in any school district, like Buchanan. Check out our website below. I think you'll like what you see. :)
Web Reference: http://clovisexperts.com/
There are many homes in the area that I believe will meet your expectations. Call me today at 559-930-7344 to schedule a no obligation appointment.
Emily please check out and contact me at my website at http://srgfresno.com or call me at (559) 269-7774. It would be my pleasure to speak with you and answer any questions you may have in regards to a home near BHS.