Schools in Quinton Heights>Question Details

taumc@sbcglo…, Renter in Topeka, KS

Locatio of Shaner school

Asked by taumc@sbcglobal.net, Topeka, KS Thu May 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3115739123-2614-SW-Clay-St-Tope…

Answers

1
Shaner Elementary School is located at 1600 SW 34th Topeka, KS 66611.

Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.

One of my specialties is representing the best interests of TOPEKA area buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.

If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert for TOPEKA to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?