Schools in 08648>Question Details

Rosie Miranda, Renter in 08648

Lawrence Township Schools

Asked by Rosie Miranda, 08648 Wed Jul 24, 2013

I would like to know how the Lawrence elementary schools rate with one another, such as does Ben Franklin offer a more quality education and extracurricular activities to its students than Eldridge Park? I only ask as my child will be starting kindergarten in Fall 2014 and would like to buy a home near a decent elementary school. I've been scouting GreatSchools.org and even though it's a good start for me, I prefer personal opinions of the teaching staff of these elementary schools.

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 08648

Answers

1
Trupti Gandhi’s answer
Hi Rosie,

I live and work in this Central NJ area... I have friends whose children have attended Ben Franklin and have no complains at all... Recently some of the middle schoolers were given iPad mini as a part of their curriculum so they do have a lot of money too!

The proximity to the vital transport lines make this area very sought after...

Please reach out to me and I can help you with your VA loan as well as house hunting.

Trupti Gandhi
Keller Williams.
What is your opinion of the other Lawrence elementary schools and the quality of the education overall?
Flag Thu Jul 25, 2013