Schools in Flowery Branch>Question Details

tillman99, Renter in Flowery Branch, GA

Is this address in the C.W. Davis school district?

Asked by tillman99, Flowery Branch, GA Mon Jun 3, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3117285836-4711-Beacon-Ridge-Ln…

Answers

4
Yes, it appears from the information in the listing that it is CW Davis M.S.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 4, 2013
I am the listing agent and there's no doubt, it is in the West Hall Middle School District. and not in the CW Davis school district. I live and work in this neighborhood.
Flag Tue Jun 4, 2013
However, answers below state otherwise. Perhaps the listing needs to be corrected.
Flag Tue Jun 4, 2013
Yes. It is in the topped rated Hall County schools!
No this home is near CW Davis Middle School but is in the West Hall School District. Could I send you more information on comparable homes in the CW Davis School district.
Carolyn
It is in the Spout Springs Elem., C.W. Davis Middle School, and Flowery Branch High School. It is right next to the Chestnut Mountain Creative School of Inquiry as well.
Flag Wed Jul 17, 2013
No...........

Sorry but this complex is in West Hall Middle School district & not CW Davis. If you need any other info then do not hesitate to contact us. We live and work in Flowery Branch.