sevendellas, Renter in Long Valley, NJ

Is this a safe area for a singel woman? Are there any nearby grocery stores that have parking ( not in garage ) ? Is there a local Catholic Church?

Asked by sevendellas, Long Valley, NJ Tue Aug 6, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Indiana/Indianapolis/sold/100063…

Answers

4
I know several single women who live in this area. It is always good to check the snoopdog.com to find out what records show for safety. There are several Catholic Churches in the area. There is a Fresh Market at 54th and College with outdoor parking as well as a garage. North, there is a Whole Foods on 86th to the east at Nora Plaza. There is also a Kroger and Marsh there as well as a Kroger at 62nd and Westfield Blvd. as well as a Marsh at 62nd. and Keystone.
Check this website fro IMPD that shows crime data for the area. You can decide for yourself based on this. Let me know if I can help you further.
Yes, this is safe and there are groceries nearby, as well as a Catholic church. Please email me your contact info and I'll help you further - Micki Sheridan, Realtor at F.C. Tucker mickis@Talktotucker.com
If you would like to call me, I would be happy to assistant you!

Thanks!
Tiff Atkinson
Real Estate Broker
Carpenter Realtors
317-612-4546
tatkinson@callcarpenter.com