Schools in Belmont>Question Details

mglamarmd, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

Is this a reasonable commute to U of VA?

Asked by mglamarmd, San Diego, CA Wed Jun 26, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1083821491-1013-Linden-Ave-Q-…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Belmont

Answers

5
I would say yes. I'm sure you've factored in your travel time, as well as the ease and cost of parking. There are several similar locations in the area. Feel free to contact me if I can help.
Hello

Certainly within a 10-15 minute commute to UVA. Depending where you will be attending. Law school, Darden, etc. It is about 3 miles to the heart of UVA. Where you want to end up on campus will truly determine the time from door to door. Feel free to call text or email for further guidance.

Cheers,

Cynthia Viejo
Cynthia .. . Selling Real Estate in Central Virginia since 1980

Avoid the average. Look beyond the ordinary.

ComeToCharlottesvilleVA.com
MyCharlottesvilleRealtor.com

I pride myself on effective and efficient communication, keen market knowledge and a tireless work ethic. I'm ridiculously reliable. If you have any friends or work associates thinking about buying, selling, or refinancing real estate, please call me today. Your referrals are the lifeblood of my business.

Facebook
Cynthia Viejo Charlottesville Estate - Got It Covered
Charlottesvilleandbeyond - My Blog

Create a Great and Grateful day.

Earned Designations: Associate Broker, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES, SFR

Nest Realty Group
126 Garrett Street, Suite E
Charlottesville VA 22902
cynthia@cynthiaviejo.com
434-981-2419

Licensed to sell Real Estate in Virginia
Hi Mglamarmd,

Linden Lofts is approximately 10-15 minutes by car to most of the University.
Steve
Generally, yes, but what part of the University will you be going to daily? One of the graduate schools? The hospital?

It's about 3 miles to the dead center of Grounds, but depending on your department and whether you're aiming to walk, drive, bike, or bus there are pro's and con's. Call or text me if you have questions- (434) 260-1435.
Where in UVa? There are seveveral areas of The University including the Medical School, Undergraduate Schools and Graduate/Law Schools....to the Med Center or Undergraduate schools - yes....to the others - it is across town...hope this helps