Schools in Kansas City>Question Details

hmae_a, Home Buyer in 64116

Is this a good area?

Asked by hmae_a, 64116 Mon Mar 4, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Missouri/Kansas_City/sold/210858…

Answers

3
As Connie and Michael have stated, it is a good area and so are the schools.There are a couple of sites I can refer you to for statistics. It states the "short sale has been approved" and it has been on for over 260 days. So let's only hope so. A lot of the time it depends on the bank/lender and these can be a nightmare! You definitely need a realtor who has had experience with these type of transactions first hand.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Shelly Christ
913-485-8641
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
Kansas City Homes
shellychrist@kansascityhomes.com
That is a excellent area for families...schools are excellent. Your real estate taxes go to good use!!!
It is a short sale, they can be difficult to get through. However, the listing agent on that one is phenominal! But, you'd have to plan on a closing being possibly 3-6 months. Depends where its at on the short sale process.

Let me know if I can assist you!
Connie
816-896-7120
Yes that is a very nice area. You'd close to Weatherby Lake area. The use of the lake doesn't come with this home though. I'd be very happy to show you this property or any others. Please call me anytime at 816-863-7797.

Thank you
Michael Diggs