Schools in Chula Vista>Question Details

Tosha Finley, Home Buyer in

Is this a a pretty safe neighborhood? Im not from the area/ live out of state thinking of moving to Cali.. Whats a good City to move in for a family??

Asked by Tosha Finley, Sat Jan 12, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3103761520-1333-Burgundy-Dr-Chu…

Answers

6
Chula Vista is the best place to live . Great prices and smack in the middle of Southbay . Freeways and shopping centers eveyrwhere . Chula Vista Mall , Bonita Mall and close to the ocean front . Hospitals and post offices close to all . Police Department and library right across the street from each other . Wouldn't live anywhere else .
You could always think about North San Diego County. Less densely populated and more laid back. Great schools. Lower crime rate in most areas compared to San Diego

If you want more info call me at 760 815-6977 or check out my website.
There's good areas and bad areas in every city. You just need a local agent who really knows the area and what your preferences and qualifications are.
Chula Vista is a very safe neighborhood. We have two main areas: West of 805 which was mainly built in the 50s and 60s and the newer areas East of 805, that was built in the 90s, 2000s and keeps growing. Chula Vista is one of the San Diego areas where you get more for your investment.We have very good schools, an excellent College, parks, golf courses, pools, the Olympic Trainning Center in Otay lake, tennis courts, etc, etc. Right now we have a very strong demand of homes, due to the fact that prices are still very affordable and interest rates the lowest in the last 40 years. You can get traditional sales, short sales and foreclosures.There is a new project in the East side: Millenia that will start soon. It will hold thousands of new detached homes and condos. New schools, parks and lots of ammenities will also be built. Chula Vista is one of the fastest growing cities in the US and has lots of potential.
If you need more information on Chula Vista, please contact me, I will be glad to help you find a property: Enrique Gonzalez, McMillin Realty, Cell: (619)991 6396, email: gonzalezenrique28@yahoo.com
I would not advertise SWC as a good college how ever. The elementary and some high schools in east area are very good, considering the district
Flag Sun Jan 27, 2013
I agree with Hugo. Chula Vista is a great city. But, like any city, some areas are safer than others. The east side of Chula Vista has several great neighborhoods, including Eastlake, Otay Ranch, Rolling Hills Ranch and Windingwalk.

East Chula Vista has incredible city parks, fantastic shopping and dining. Most neighborhoods have an HOA (Homeowners Association) with recreational areas for residents.

Good luck to you. If you need assistance, I can partner you with a great realtor in our Chula Vista Realty Executives office. Just drop me an email or call me at 832-477-7039.

Cordially,

Allison Gaynor
Allison@allisongaynor.com
832-477-7039 (cell / text)
Hi Tosha,
Please check the link below and it will tell you about it.
I have being living in Chula Vista for over 10 yrs and I am fascinated with the area.
My Kids are growing up around the neighborhood and the nice families around Chula Vista.
Like I said I love it !
Now the best thing I can tell you is, when you have a chance to come and look at it , you can check the info by yours self, there isn't nothing better than making sure for your self on how the neighborhood looks like =-) and how do you feel around it.

Feel free to check around the link.
Good look
Hugo Sanchez
CEO & Founder of http://www.SanDiegoHouseShop.com