Schools in Caldwell>Question Details

blnalder, Renter in Caldwell, ID

Is there anybody who can tell me what kind of music programs ie. band, choir, orchestra are available for Lewis and Clark Elementary in Caldwell?

Asked by blnalder, Caldwell, ID Thu May 31, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Caldwell

Answers

4
Lewis and clark feeds caldwell high school. the music dept is integrated across the high, jr high, and even elementary schools. The strings are particularly strong at CHS. Their program is impressively decorated with awards. They sound great too. Our daughter started at washington elementary about 20 years ago, went all the way through the HS program. Different teachers at different levels, some of the same teachers. Anyway, we love Caldwell Schools.
I was about to post the exact same link that Tyler did. I didn't see anything on their website that indicated one way or the other so calling would be appropriate. Their phone number at Lewis and Clark Elementary School in Caldwell is 208-455-3346. Many times, these programs kick in during middle school / Junior High.

When it comes time to look for a home in a given school district, keep in mind that we can search for homes meeting your criteria by specific schools / districts as well.

Best of luck!
Jim
I like to go straight to the horses' mouth, so to speak. I would first go into the district website and see if there is information on the music programs for this school. If that doesn't give you the information you would like to see, you can certainly call the number of the school and talk to the school secretary who can put you in touch with the music teachers for that school. Even though the school year is just about over, there are people in the buildings to answer questions for a few weeks after school is out and before school starts in the fall. If you are going by the school in the next few days, you could also stop by and see if there is someone that can answer your questions. If you have the opportunity to meet the teacher that would be even better because then you can get a feel for the music program in person.

Hopefully that will give you the information that you need. Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.
You might try giving the school a call. There information can be found here. http://www.caldwellschools.org/Schools/LEW/index.php