Schools in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

Charles Kopf, Home Buyer in Cicero, NY

Is there an HOA fee for 5001 Little River Rd. #E119, and how much is it? Do you have to join the HOA?

Asked by Charles Kopf, Cicero, NY Mon Mar 4, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3043099558-5001-Little-River-…

Answers

3
Yes, the HOA fee is mandatory. Covenant Towers is a 55+ community that is loaded with amenities including dinner meals Mon-Sat and Sunday brunch. They have adult activities, a library, pool, and much more. Consequently, you pay for these amenities depending on the size of your condo. HOA fees can run from the $1200's to $2200's per month. Hope this is helpful to you. Contact me if you need additional assistance at: Lee@LeeByTheSea.com.
This is Covenant Towers-a 55 and older development. HOA fees are $2225/MONTH. Lived in North Syracuse for 18 years so I feel your pain in the winter time!!! If you are interested in purchasing a condo, please contact me at llsmeltz@msn.com. Liz Smeltz, Realtor, Real Living At The Beach 843-504-6888. There are a lot of available condos here and it would be my pleasure to send you other listings which might suit your needs. Stay Warm!!!
This property does have an HOA you must join and is around $1400.00 per month. If you have any additional questions regarding the development please feel free to contact me directly.

Jonathan Talbot
jonathanbtalbot@gmail.com
843-450-5158