Schools in 60061>Question Details

premiumheata…, Home Buyer in Vernon Hills, IL

Is there a small section of Mundelein and Grayslake that goes to Libertyville High School?

Asked by premiumheatair, Vernon Hills, IL Wed Apr 17, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 60061

Answers

2
Yes, there is an area near Rt 45 and Buckley that uses Libertyville HS. There is only one home on the market right now that meets those criteria. Let me know if you need anything else.
can you send me details on the house
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
Cambridge West in Mundelein, corner of Huntington and Butterfield across from gregg's landing north. attends hawthorn grade and LHS.
Call if you want to discuss.
Thanks for letting me know. Right now we are doing our research as we will not be ready to buy until September of this year according to a mortgage broker that we have been talking to. My income in not high therefore we will be looking for a house around $150K it can be a fixer upper. We presently live in Libertyville and do not want to move my daughter from the school she loves. Would like to know of any house that meet what we need.
Flag Sun May 5, 2013