Schools in Scofield Farms>Question Details

Tran, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Is it a good neiborhood ?

Asked by Tran, Austin, TX Tue Jun 12, 2012

Answers

5
YES. Know why? Quality housing that is modestly priced in a low crime area near shopping, top schools, good transportation and parks.
Tran, if you are referring to Scofield Farms, I think it is a good neighborhood with reference to types of homes built, the prices, and its location. If you would like some further details or specifics, please feel free to contact me if you do not yet have a Realtor working for you and I would be happy to help! Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, 512-261-4415
The best way to find out if in your opinion an area is "good" for you is to drive through it during different times of day, in the evenings and on weekends. Fair Housing laws prevent subjective opinions of what is "good" because it is different for everyone and could be discriminatory.
I like Scofield quite a bit. The neighborhood has quaility built homes(mostly 90's construction) with a lot of masonry. The prices are affordable, and the location is easily accesible to major roads.

If you would like any additional information on any home or the neighborhood including price analysis, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
what do you mean by good? :) good schools, low crime rate etc.