Schools in North Deering>Question Details

asimbari, Renter in Falmouth, ME

Is a resident at 57 Copley Woods circle eligible to attend Falmouth schools?

Asked by asimbari, Falmouth, ME Fri Apr 19, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1077687804-57-Copley-Woods-Ci…

Answers

2
At this point Falmouth schools do not allow non-resident students to attend, so the answer is no... In this case however, residency may be in the form of renting or owning real estate. There are properties in that price range in Falmouth as well. As a Falmouth resident myself, I know the market and inventory very well. Contact me. I'd be happy to help!
Anne MacLean
Broker 207.939.5574
annem@kw.com
50 Sewall St Portland, ME
Universal Properties Team
North Yarmouth and Cumberland schools in School Administrative District 51 accept non-resident tuition students. Falmouth may have decided to implement this policy as well. Unfortunately, 57 Copley Woods is not available. It is under agreement.

There are other properties available in the North Deering area or in Falmouth that may suit you.

Contact us and we can research other like properties for you. Murphy Team at Harborview Properties, (207) 712 4796