Schools in 32738>Question Details

melanie.lori…, Renter in Daytona Beach, FL

Is 32738 a good place to raise children?

Asked by melanie.lorianna, Daytona Beach, FL Thu Apr 19, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 32738

Answers

5
Yes 32738 is a good place to raise your children. We have A rated schools in our area or where my rentals are located.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
NO! Stay away from 32728, 32725 areas they are all bad areas. High crimes, gangs, the schools aren't good either! I have lived in this area for more than 20 years and it has gone down hill. STAY AWAY!!!! I had to move out of this area to get away from all the crime - people do not take care of their property, its run down and just a nasty place to live and for fear of when you will become the victim.
32738 correction, plus some areas of 32763 and 32713
Flag Tue May 29, 2012
32738 and 32725 & 32763 have just started sharing schools. So Orange City and Deltona are now interrelated. They share the Hosptial also. Some of the schools are better than others. Port Orange Schools has many A Schools I would suggest showing you residences there. Do you know what subjects you want your children to excel in? Are they in gifted or other special programs now?

Let me know by e-mail if you like.
relocateisapieceofcake@gmail.com
Yes, it is a great place. Close to schools, I-4, and only minutes from DeLand. Most homes withing 2-3 miles of the golf course are very nice and at good prices. Email me and I'll send listings by email.
Wayne wayne@gordinandgordin.com
Melanie,

Click this link and it will compare any two zip codes you choose. It compares schools, income, education, how many properties are owned vs rented, market stability, etc.

http://www.findahomeinportorange.com/micompare/zip/32128/com…

This should give you enough information to help in making a decision.

Philip Hanner