Schools in 65109>Question Details

Lila, Other/Just Looking in Jefferson City, MO

Is 65109 a good place to raise a family? What about the school system and property taxes?

Asked by Lila, Jefferson City, MO Thu Aug 11, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 65109

Answers

3
Jefferson City is a wonderful family oriented city. The 65109 area has any number of wonderful public schools and several excellent private Catholic, Lutheran and Christian schools for primary and secondary education. Property taxes are low, many having actually decreased in the last two years upon reassessment. As an agent with REMAX Jefferson City, we offer so many properties in Jefferson City and have over a 50% market share ... please feel free to visit my website or to call me directly at 573.761.3419 office. Have a wonderful weekend and look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you and your family.
Oh and the property taxes and utilities services are considered to be some of the lowest in the nation.
65109 or 65101 is a great place to raise a family. I have lived here my how life (32 years). Most people that grow up in Jefferson City leave for college and then return to raise a family later in life. Children's school system is excellent and we also have a college and a community college. We also have number of privates schools to choose from as well :)