Schools in 07090>Question Details

Don Matera, Other/Just Looking in

Is 07090 a good place to raise a family?

Asked by Don Matera, Sat Jul 7, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 07090

Answers

7
Westfield is a town where the young adults who grew up here come back to raise their own families. This is one of the factors that makes Westfield great. Add the fantastic downtown with a combination of Mom and Pop and mall type stores - Banana Republic, The Gap, Williams Sonoma to name a few-- a wonderful selection of restaurants and a local movie theatre, great sports and a top rated school system. Westfield has it all! Having lived in Westfield for 28 years and raising two kids through the school system, I would be happy to help you learn more.

email: barbara.lang@cbmoves.com
Don,
It's a telling fact that Westfield is populated with many parents who grew up here themselves--they did their young adult stint in NYC, Paris, Hong Kong, San Francisco and then when it was their turn to raise a family, came back. Read more about it on my site and the NY Times article link therein
I think it is very important to first analyze what you expect from your home town? Yes the schools has leveraged our property values and that alone makes one secure in making a large investment.
However, if you like City Life than Suburbia is not for you.
Sports, family activities, food, nieghbors can all be yours in 07090.
Wonderful place to live ... very cosmopolitan with a hometown feel. Schools are fantastic, Recreation programs are inclusive and neighbors are very friendly. Terrific mix of housing styles and a great downtown. Also EZ access to NYC and Princeton.

If you're not working with an agent, would love to help you find your next home!

Teri Malone, Keller Williams Premier Properties
Westfield NJ 07090
732-423-2792 (cell)
Teri@Westfield-Area-Homes.com
Westfield is. Great place to live. I have lived he for 28 years and all three of my children graduated from the Westfield school system. One of my daughters teaches at one of the elementary school and my other daughter has taught here. They now have bought a home in Westfield. Good luck to you
Hi Don,
Westfield, NJ is an outstanding town to live in, conveniently located about 25 miles to NYC with both train & bus service to get there. We have easy access to the Garden State Parkway, Rt. 22 & other major roads. Westfield has a fabulous town center with lots of shopping & restaurants. In fact, the town has won the "Great American Main Street Award" in 2004. The school system is also fantastic with top ratings every year. We have been living in Westfield for 11 yrs and are raising our two sons here, 10 & 12 yrs old. If I can help you in any way, I hope that you will contract me. Check out my website to get more information about the area, schools & me, http://www.NJPerfectHome.com.
Good Luck,
Nancy Kronheimer
Hi Don,
07090 is Westfield, NJ and we have wonderful schools, and safe walkable neighborhoods. I have lived in Westfield for 30 years and raised my family here and they all went to great colleges and universities.
If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer any of them.
good luck!
Donna Perch
http://www.DonnaPerch.com