Schools in 92324>Question Details

Roger Arthur, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA

Is 92324 a good place to raise a family?

Asked by Roger Arthur, Los Angeles, CA Tue Dec 13, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 92324

Answers

4
Colton Unified School District is decent. They have alot of resources for kids to stay on the straight and narrow because I work in drug and alcohol treatment and we have 2 counselors that go out to the schools in the area (including Colton) and work w/ the kids --
with an amazing success rate.
Sure. But like other inner cities, Colton has it's good and bad areas. I would check police blotters for where most of the action is...
I agree with Lacey about using City-Data.com to investigate the area. You should also drive the area to see if you like it as what one person considers a great place, someone else may not. In another words, see it with your own eyes!
City-Data.com will give you all the statistics for areas your looking in. Here's the link for the zip code your asking about. http://www.city-data.com/zips/92324.html
After reviewing all of the data you can come to a conclusion if it would be a good place or not.