Schools in Pennington>Question Details

Laurie Kuusk…, Home Buyer in Skillman, NJ

Is Tollgate Elementary where children from this address would attend school?

Asked by Laurie Kuuskvere, Skillman, NJ Tue Jun 5, 2012

Answers

4
Hi Laurie,

Children in grades K - 5 who live in Brandon Farms attend Stony Brook Elementary School. Kids in grades 6,7 and 8 attend Timberlane Middle School.

If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at stthompson@comcast.net

Sue Thompson
Weidel Realtors
Hopewell Valley
Cell 609 638 7700
The best thing to do is to call the transportation dept in the Hopewell Valley School District, give them the address and they will tell you what elementary school that address is assigned to. Hope this helps.
not always, Pennington boro resident attend tollgate but some homes in Brandon farms have pennington address and attend school there. to be certain check with district office. (other school is stony brook)
Hi Laurie I did not see the address you requested. I f you would like to E Mail me at astefanelli@callawayhenderson.com I can answer that for you. I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Tony Stefanelli