Schools in Tiburon>Question Details

Angie Robins…, Home Buyer in Chapel Hill, NC

Is Tiburon school community highly competitive and focused on scoring high on tests?

Asked by Angie Robinson, Chapel Hill, NC Mon May 21, 2012

I.e. over-scheduling the kids, lots of homework, little or no free time for play?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Tiburon

Answers

2
Hi Angie,

My daughter has gone through the Tiburon school system from K-8th. I think that within the schools there is some healthy competition among the kids, but that the schools have found a healthy balance between challenging the kids academically without pushing too much.

The homework from K-6th is not bad, but it does pick up in middle school. With that being said, it never rarely with my daughters after school programs.

I think that with most communities you will find some parents/kids who are more competitive than others, but overall, it is pretty well balanced.

If you are relocating and I can help in anyway, please feel free to contact me. I know the schools and community well as I have lived here for over 13 years.

Thanks Angie and I hope the information above is helpful.

Kim Portner
Realtor,
MORGAN LANE INC.
DRE# 1708439
klportner@aol.com
415-309-3653
Hi Angie,

Here is a wonderful website that can answer all your questions about schools. It even has parents reviews on the site.

http://www.greatschools.org
just input Tiburon CA and all the info comes up for you.

Michelle McCarthy
Bradley Real Estate
(415)279-5329
Lic #01443231