Schools in Sunrise Manor>Question Details

George Acosta, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Is Sunrise Manor is a good place to raise a family?

Asked by George Acosta, Orlando, FL Sat Sep 1, 2012

Answers

4
It depends in what you're looking for to raise your family . People have all different types of needs and preferences . A real estate agent can't give you advice on whether one neighborhood is better than another . That would be a fair housing violation . You can search an area for crime statistics @ http://www.lvmpd.com . Or google Sunrise Manor business , places of worship ect. You can also go to http://www.ccsd.com for info in schools . Your preference of areas to raise a family is really up to you . Drive around go grocery shopping talk to other families . A real estate agent is qualified to talk to you about the property and not to offer opinions about specific neighborhoods or places to raise your family . They can however provide information peeraining to a particular property . You'll have to decide on your own what is best for your family .
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012
George, I've seen a few comparable questions about other areas that I'm assuming were from you. What no one has bothered to tell you is the truth. Answering a question about "good or bad areas" is basically illegal. It's creates fair housing and "steering" issues. As a Realtor I can't say "you should look over here- there aren't any ____________ people living there etc. thus everyone saying "what are you meaning by "good". Schools, crime, demographics, values, we can address. If you'd like a Realtor that actually tells you how it is, give me a call and we can talk. Kurt 702.656.1818
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012
George,

Sunrise Manor is a large area; as in all areas, some neighborhoods might be considered more desireable than others, depending on the needs and tastes of the homebuyer.

I myself have lived in the Sunrise Manor area for 9 years, close to Sunrise Mountain. My daughter and her fiance, both attorneys, just bought at the foot of Sunrise Mountain as well. The Upper East Side is populated with custom homes on 1/2-acre plus. It's somewhat rural in nature, and the residents here love the lifestyle and the Strip and mountain views.

If I can answer any specific questions about this area, please feel free to call or text me at 702.279.2466.. One of my agents currently has a 2600 s/f 1-story custom home built in 2005 in escrow that may soon fall out.

Warm Regards,

Robin
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012
Hi,..

Dawn pretty muched summed up everything I was going to say and she has included the proper links for your research.

Good luck with your home search....

Hank Lauzon III

Exit Las Vegas Realty Center
6600 W. Charleston #119
Las Vegas, Nv 89146

Cell 702-449-0899
Office 702-949-2409
Fax 702-543-6844

Web : http://www.HanksLVRealestate.com

Email: HankLVRealestate@aol.com

Never look down on anybody...unless you're helping them up.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012