Schools in 08873>Question Details

Eaj10303, Home Buyer in New Rochelle, NY

Is Montgomery in Somerset?

Asked by Eaj10303, New Rochelle, NY Thu Jun 14, 2012

I am looking for a good elementary school, I noticw Montgomery High and Middle school are very good but I did not see an elementary school.

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 08873

Answers

10
Yes Montgomery is in somerset county, and has excellent school system. It is considered one of the Best School system in NJ.
You can go to my website : http://www.DineshDadia.com and check all the school district report.
Or contact me on my email : remaxdinesh01@gmail.com for further information
Hi there again.

If you are considering schools and areas, you should also try searching this website:

http://www.greatschools.org

Type in the areas that you are looking to move to and you will get to read parent testimonials as well as view ratings of the schools. You can also look at the board of education website for each town that you are looking into.

Nayna Bawa
"Nina"
I wouldnt call montgomery a town. it is a township with no town center. There have been plans to build "town centers" or "village" at 206 and 518 as well as 601 and 518 but these have been stalled for many years. The areas of skillman and bellemead as well as blawenburg have post offices and there are intersections that often identify an area like harlingen but no, I definitely wouldnt call MOntgomery a town. (unless small strip malls are your idea of towns)
Montgomery Township is in Somerset County. To learn about the School System, please go to Montgomery Board of Education web site and you will see detailed information about each school. Includes Elementary. It is a beautiful town located between Princeton and Hillsboro. Please free to contact me for further help.
Yes, Montgomery is in Somerset County, NJ. It has an excellent School system. There are several schools. Go to the Montgomery Township Board of Education site and you will get more details. It is located between Hillsboro and Princeton. A desirable area.
Montgomery is in Somserset County. I was out there today showing homes at Tapestry at Montgomery.
Feel free to contact me 732-995-6213.
Eaj10303,

Montogomery Township is located within Somerset County.

Village and Orchard Hill are elematary schools.

Here is a link to their school district: http://www.mtsd.k12.nj.us/site/default.aspx?PageID=1

I hope this helps.
there are 2 middle schools yes montgomery is in somerset county. skillman and bellemead are areas in MOntgomery (there are others but these are biggest)
Yes, it is in Somerset County and the school system is great. Let me know what you want in a home and I can send you some listings.

Gregory T Goins
732-930-8823
Montgomery is in Somerset county.The elementary school is Orchard Hill Road School for Kinder garten,1st grade and 2nd grade. Village Elementary school for 3rd and 4th grade.

Let me know if you would like to take a tour.

Neena singh.