Schools in 63122>Question Details

Ce07, Renter in 63122

Is Kirkwood, Mo a good place to raise a family?

Asked by Ce07, 63122 Sat Jan 28, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 63122

Answers

3
What is unique about Kirkwood is that it is a quintessential St Louis/ Midwestern town. The community is diverse yet very close nit and offers all amenities that a family would enjoy. From the farmer's market, to downtown shops w/many local businesses as well large retail,to the parks and recreation facilities ( pool, ice rink, Magic House to name a few). The school district has an excellent reputation (Ranked in the top 5 in the state by several ratings) All 3 of my kids have gone to Kirkwood and as a parent I have to say it really is an excellent school district. I would love to show you all the wonderful things Kirkwood had to offer.
Kirkwood is unlike most other communities. It feels like a small town and living among people you know. Having raised a daughter through elementary school, I now know so many families and run into people I know everywhere. You drive by homes and you know who lives in them. The best part is that is it so eclectic here. There are many types of people and all economic classes. There are tons of events for families and kids. Enjoy the parade, the Halloween Walk, the Santa/Winter Event, and all the quaint shops and fantastic dining! There is nowhere better in St. Louis!
Kirkwood is a fantastic area - excellent schools, parks, thriving small business climate - the old town area around the train station is wonderful. I've never met anyone who didn't love the area
Web Reference: http://www.yourstlhome.com