Schools in 38002>Question Details

Tess Witcraft, Real Estate Pro in Los Gatos, CA

Is Arlington, TN a good place to raise a family?

Asked by Tess Witcraft, Los Gatos, CA Thu Oct 28, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 38002

Answers

5
I consider the 38002 zip code which is Lakeland TN and Arlington TN a great place to raise a family. I actually Live in Lakeland and my wife is a School teacher in Arlington. My children go to school in Arlington and we play sports for Lakeland and Arlington. They both have great sports facilities for the kids to get involved in many sports. If you are looking to buy a home or Sell a home contact me and I would love to help in anyway I can. I am a Realtor with Crye-Leike Realtor which is the biggest Realtor company in the area. Thanks
Arlington is a great place to raise children. My wife and I are agents that live and sell in Arlington. We love living here and the schools are superb!
I have found my clients loving the Arlington area because of the rural areas and then the subdivision lots not being so close together. The public schools are also a huge draw - they are newer and extremely sought after. The interstate access is another big draw.

Jo Shaner
LipseyShaner Team LLC
Arlington is very popular with famlies. It still provides a rural feel but is very close to the interstate and 385 so its easy to get any where fast. It has been one of the better markets even in the down turn and it is one of the few areas where new homes are being started as we speak. The schools are considered some of the best public schools in Shelby County.
Good Evening Tess,

There are a lot of fabulous places in this area to raise kids, I have a number of clients that have choosen Arlington as their home because they have kids. I can put you in touch with my clients so that you may ask first hand what they think about the area and schools and the communtiy in general for raising your kids. Please feel free to send me an email or give me a call and I will put you in touch with them!