Schools in 66503>Question Details

Kbrenson1%40…, Home Owner in California

Im moving from child will be in middle school. which school is best?

Asked by, California Thu Jul 19, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 66503

Help the community by answering this question:


Depends on what grade level, and which activities your child excels at. The elementry and high schools in Kansas are USD districts. The colleges are community and university. Call the schools and talk with the enrollment counselors. They will direct you to the best fit for your child's interests.
Please let me know if there is any way that I may help you.
785 865 5000
913 888 1800
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 20, 2012
As a Realtor we are held to the Fair Housing Act and are unable to express our bias thoughts on this subject, but I can point you to a few websites that will help you make your decision.;; Need help finding a home? I will be more than happy to help call me 785-410-5046 or email me
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Riley County > Manhattan > 66503 > Schools in 66503 > Question
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer