Schools in Spanish Fort>Question Details

Serena, Home Buyer in

If my child is at Rockwell ES and we move into Spanish Fort ES, do we have to change schools?

Asked by Serena, Sun Sep 1, 2013

Answers

4
Serena,

You will have to contact Rockwell, and they could assist you better. Is your plan to move later this year or earlier? Both schools are fantastic, it just depends on your time frame. You could also contact SF and see if your child could start attending now, so that he can get started without having to change his routine.

They may be able to finish the school year. I recommend you start by talking with the principle at Rockwell to see if a variance can be arranged as long as you're willing to drive your child.

Here is a link to the county school district website where you can confirm the schools affiliated with a specific address.

http://www.schoolsiteonline.com/schoolsitelocator/?districtC…

Are you working with a Realtor to help you locate a home? If not yet, please give me a call and I'll help you sort it all out.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Hi Serena, You will need to contact the school directly. They will need the address in question to provide you with an answer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Serena,
You will need to contact the school board for those schools to verify what school a specific address is zoned for and what programs are available.

Best of luck!
Aaron Sims
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013