Schools in Riverview>Question Details

utebrennan, Other/Just Looking in Lutz, FL

If I would buy a house at creslake village dr. do i have to send my child to Sessum or can i enroll her at collins?

Asked by utebrennan, Lutz, FL Thu Aug 16, 2012

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:


You should call the school board (813)272-4000 and ask that question, and also see if there might any plans for redistricting next year.

Kind Regards,

Dwight A. McDonald PA
Broker, Realtor® CDPE,ABR,CPMS
CDPE-Certified Distressed Property Expert
ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative
CPMS-Certified Property Management Specialist
Certified Fannie Mae CreditSmart® Trainer

Please note our address has changed:
International Realty Plus-Tampa Bay
1313 Providence Road
Brandon, FL 33511-4885
Phone (813) 629-6954
Fax (813) 569-1772
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 18, 2012
I dont know but do not send your child to Sessums!!!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 6, 2012
Hi there-

That's a great question, you can learn more about the schools in the district right here on Trulia:

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Ali, Community Manager
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 23, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer