Schools in Atlanta>Question Details

Will, Other/Just Looking in Atlanta, GA

Iam looking for a 4brs, 2 baths in parkview school district or brookwood.Bet . 50 to 80k. I can 't find any

Asked by Will, Atlanta, GA Sat Apr 14, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Atlanta

Answers

5
Will,

Good morning, and my name is Robert Stephens, (REALTOR) If you are not working with a Realtor send me your email and I will email you a list of homes to view or give me a call, Brookwood and Parkview district is a very hot area,. I'm working with to buyers now for the same area one is under contract now.

W. Robert Stephens
Dream Home Realty
770 616-5114
Will.... a 4/2 in Parkview or Brookwood will be a huge challenge and most will be short sales which can be rather lenghty to close....if you can settle for a 3/2 it opens up a much larger selection for you and some may a have a bonus room that could be used as a 4th bedroom....call me if you would like to get started on finding your home. We can discuss what is currently available and what you will need to do financially to purchase your new home.

Chuck
Realtor, Keller Williams Realty
678-578-2788
I found 10 listings but if the school is going to be your #1 criteria and price #2, don't expect to be able to add a long list of other criteria.
You can sometimes find an older home for about 135k in Brookwood or Parkview.

But those homes sell fast!
Will--
There is a reason you can't find any. If you want a big house in a top-rated school district, you will have to pay substantially more than that.
Sherrie Crow
Keller Williams Realty Metro Atlanta