Schools in Jacksonville>Question Details

Matthew A. C…, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

I would like to take a look at this house... Tramore Glen Ct Jacksonville, FL 32256 6 bed, 4 full bath 3,959 sqft... $15,000.00

Asked by Matthew A. Carter, Jacksonville, FL Mon Aug 26, 2013

Answers

3
Are you looking for a home to buy or rent?
Now I see at what you are looking. This is what the story is on that particular property. - they have been issued a Notice of Default. This is all found in public records. This lien holder has started the foreclosure process because a loan secured by the property is in default. The borrower/homeowner still has the opportunity to stop the foreclosure by catching up on defaulted payments or paying off the entire loan balance usually by refinancing or selling the property.

Until it is made available by the owner or lien holder, there is no way to purchase it.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance!
Hi, I just looked in our multi listing service which shows the available properties as well as history of available, sold or rented. I do not see anything on Tramore Glen. Could you perhaps be a little more specific? The house number would help or the 6 digit MLS multiple listing service number. Is it for sale or rent?

Rosina Eisenmann, REALTOR
904-482-8666
FAX 641-1992
Watson Realty Corp
RPAC Chair 2013
NEFAR - Beaches Council Chair 2012
Leadership Academy Graduate 2011

Be a blessing as you are blessed!