Schools in Sayreville>Question Details

Ismail, Home Buyer in Sayreville, NJ

I would like to know about the Sayreville High school discipline and education standards as I am concerned about the school low ratings.

Asked by Ismail, Sayreville, NJ Tue Apr 10, 2012

I am planning to buy a home at Sayreville and this is one of the key factor in deciding the location. The other option is to go to East Brunswick with good schools but this would add my commute time to NY.

Answers

1
I have lived in Sayreviile for 30 years and both my kids went thru the system, i have several friends and relatives that are teachers and work for the Board of Education of Sayreville. My daughter went to Montclair.U. and just got hired as a teacher on her first interview, I know students that have gone to Stevens Institute and many other fine tech schools, parents are envolved in their education a great deal, they have a great theatre program, pre-kindergarten and so forth, a great place to live with a real home town feeling, Christmas and Memorial Day parade the kids partiscipate in. Fireworks at Kennedy Park, many family activities throuout the year.