Schools in 91311>Question Details

Sanwal, Home Buyer in 91311

I will move to South CA from Thailand, I have 2 kids grade 5 & 8. Please advice which school and whcih city I should stay for long term education.

Asked by Sanwal, 91311 Wed Jul 18, 2012

I'm now looking for Long beach, Manhattan Beach, Torrance

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 91311

Answers

3
http://www.GreatSchools.Org is a great place for you to check on school ratings. I live in Rossmoor, CA & grew up in the area, we have Top Rated Blue Ribbon schools & 4 Elementary schools all right within the neighborhood which consists of approx. 3500 homes.

Google: Rossmoor, CA or Los Alamitos Unified School District

Bonus, we're also only about 6mi to Seal Beach & the ocean!~ This area is just on the other side of the 605fwy from Long Beach nearest to Eldorado Park.

Home prices in this area range from (condo-$300K to custom homes of almost $2m)

You can also look at homes on my website below to get familiar with the area.
Shoot me an email directly if you'd like to talk to me some more. I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
Hello Jeen,
The top rated schools are in Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach and Torrance area . Please feel free to email/call me directly if you have any questions.
Also, I will be in Thailand from 7/28-8/16 (specifically Bangkok and Cambodia) if you would like to meet and discuss your move.
DJ Bonner
Keller Williams Realty South Bay
djbonner@kw.com
562-572-4203
Manhattan beach or Palos Verdes both have excellent schools. We can help you with rental or purchase.
I'd like to have new construction condo to buy that is closed to best school in the area you recommend, near shopping center and safe communities. I'll be there on September last week. Thank you
Flag Sat Sep 1, 2012