Schools in Nassau>Question Details

donr80, Home Buyer in Nassau, NY

I will be working in Albany and am considering a small home in Nassau. Wondering about schools

Asked by donr80, Nassau, NY Thu Jun 20, 2013

My son will be starting his junior year in high school. He is in honors and ap classes. I would like to know about the academic ratings of local high schools.
Thank you

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Nassau

Answers

3
If you are considering a home in Nassau, please feel free to contact us by email or by phone. I attended East Greenbush Central Schools and my husband attended Schodack Central Schools (albeit it was many years ago and much has changed). Each has something to offer but they are very different by comparison. Addtionally, our home will be going up for sale very soon. It is ideal for a small family. It is all redone on the inside, it will be priced to sell and the taxes are exceptionally low for the area. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about either! Feel free to stop by and/or inquire at your convenience.

Best of luck-Jess and Chris Hall
3587 US 20
Nassau, New York 12123
(518) 712-7142
HallStores@gmail.com
I have a home in Castleton you may be interested in. Schodack schools are ranked very high in the capital district. We have a small ranch for sale. 3 bedrooms. 1 bath. New furnace, central air. Great patio. Fenced in yard. Asking $149,900. my email is shilton22@hotmail.com
East Greenbush is a wonderful school district that offers great academics and sports programs.You can get more information on their web site.
Will be happy to answer more questions about the area for you.
Also show the selection of available homes. Will be hosting 2 Open Houses in Nassau this Sunday 5 Park ave Nassau NY 2-3.30 pm.and 251 Beaver rd Nassau NY 12-1.30
Please come
Vera Luft
RealtyUSA
(518)8598117
Vluft@realtyusa.com