Schools in 92067>Question Details

Kristi, Real Estate Pro in San Diego County, CA

I was told that the schools for Cielo are Escondido Schools rather than Rancho Santa Fe and I am seeing some conflicting info. on the web. Answers?

Asked by Kristi, San Diego County, CA Fri Apr 2, 2010

answers?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 92067

Answers

5
Kristi,

Actually it depends on what your address is in Cielo, most of the homes are in the RSF Roger Rowe School District, but some of the homes and lots, closer to Lake Hodges are in the Escondido school. Make sure you ask and you can even call the school with your address and they will confirm if your in the right district.
We have lots of listings in Cielo, so If you are looking in that community and would like some info or help, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions about it and show you active homes in the RSF school district.
Bree
Bree@kabrizolis.com
http://www.kabrizolis.com
858-405-2003
The Cielo community is split between both districts. Depends on which side of Cielo you live in. Ask your realtor for a map! HALICIA@HYPRESSREALTY.COM
The hillside community of Cielo has 2 school districts that apply. One is Escondido and one is Rancho Santa Fe. After investigating which district is your preference, it is a simple matter to identify Cielo homes for sale within that district, and we would love to help. Please call on us whenever we may answer any questions you may have, or to be of assistance to you in any way. info@SanDiegoHomePros.NET. Thank you
I have lived in Cielo for 10 yrs and my kids had attended the Rancho Santa Fe school. Only part of the eastern part (custom homes) of Cielo falls into the Escondido schools.
Hi Kristi,
There is a part of Cielo that is Escondido School district and the rest is Rancho/Solana.
Have your agent check the school district in the MLS on the properties that you are intrested in and weed out the ones that fall in the Escondido school district. Hope this helps.
Bree
Web Reference: http://www.breeestape.com