Schools in 08901>Question Details

Leroy & Adri…, Home Buyer in New Brunswick, NJ

I was asking such a question, i am very picky about my child and need to know if this is a good area. Looking to stay for a while if possible.

Asked by Leroy & Adriane Murphy, New Brunswick, NJ Wed Feb 8, 2012

Credit might be a problem, and we have no money down. will the bank look into this or not?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 08901

Answers

2
Hi Leroy and Adriane-
Gina answered just as I would have. I would however suggest that you access the school reports that the state complies to see if an area that you are interested in is the right fit for your criteria. I have the links on my website. Hope this helps!
Susan
Leroy & Adriane,

As a mom of 3 children myself I understand your concerns about moving to a good area. Unfortunately we cannot "steer" you one way or another. Only you can determine what area is good for you and your family. I may love an area and you may hate it and vice versa.

As far as the second part, if you are applying for a mortgage, yes, the bank will now your credit score, credit history, debt to income ratio and will know if you are putting money down or not. Your best bet is to speak with a loan officer to determine if you would even qualify for a mortgage at this time and if not, then they can at least go over your financials with you to try to improve your score and save some money for a down payment.