Schools in Walnut>Question Details

Mr. Park, Renter in Irvine, CA

I want to know detail imformation of this house. Is really $1,200/Month?

Asked by Mr. Park, Irvine, CA Mon Aug 6, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3092104282-Single-Family-Home-I…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Walnut

Answers

7
Hello Mr. Park,

That is a very true information. It is great deal for 2bed/2bath.
Please contact me directly if you like to view it at 949-202-6106 or email me at rshah@tarbell.com

Hope to hear from you.

Rekha
There are a lot of Rental scams. Do not click on the links and inquire on these postings or you will be faced with spam and virus. Always consult a professional whether it is a property management company or realtor! If itt is too good to be true---- its a scam. Good luck!
This rental is very likely a scam. Any proprety in Irvine should be abotu $2 per sq. ft. Since this property is 1,595 sq. ft. it should be priced somewhere between $2,800 - $3,400 / month.

Run away from this one.....
I cannot find anything like this in the MLS. The least expensive 4 bedroom house rental in the MLS came on the market 3 days ago and is asking $2,600. of the 52 Irvine 4 bedrooms in the MLS, 7 are under $3,000. I hope that this helps.
I don't know why Trulia doesn't have it right. The actual listing is MLS #S707473. They are asking $2600 per month.

Some scammer decided to offer it for $1200, I guess.
Oh boy I can answer you in one word (SCAM). Any home in Irvine or any where else within South Orange County that has 4 bedrooms is going to be way more than $1200 a month. Unfortunately there are a lot of scams going on out there right now and you need to be aware.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
DRE 01405146
email estatepricing@yahoo.com
It is an ABSOLUTE scam.

Do NOT send the alleged landlord any money. It will be stolen from you.

I can't make it clearer than that.