Schools in Rockville>Question Details

1688, Home Buyer in Rockville, MD

I want to get information about high school and junior high school. Do seller accept contingent contract? Because I need to sell my current house.

Asked by 1688, Rockville, MD Sun Apr 29, 2012

Answers

2
Good Afternoon:
I can provide you with information on the schools and school districts depending on the zip codes. A great place to start is http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/schools/#tabs.
Regarding the contingency offer these are often accepted and not daunting if everything makes sense and the offer is strong. It is always better to have your primary residence listed for sale so that it shows good faith and effort on your part to the impending seller. The property needs to be in great shape so that we can get the best price in the shortest period of time which calls for staging the home and making any repairs that are necessary. Always good if we go ahead and open title on the property and begin ensuring that it can close swiftly with no hiccups on title that might appear at the last minute. If you would like to get more information as to how my team of professionals and how we can best work for you please contact me. We are here to serve your needs.

All the Best!
Natalie Dean
202-438-1056
Hello 1688:

There is a link to the montgomery county school zones, search on browser for http://gismcpsmd.org/gispubliclocator.asp. Some Sellers do accept contingency contracts it would all depend on a few situations. You would need a strong realtor to present your case to the listing agent that shows that your current house is priced correctly and in saleable condition. Short Sales and Foreclosures will not accept contingent contracts. I would be very happy to discuss with you. I work on a team of 5 realtors and we will stage your house and make sure that it will sell within the alloted time frame. You get all 5 of us for the same price you would for 1 realtor.

Feel free to contact me at pattys@longandfoster.com and check our our website. We have over 40 years combined realtor services.

Have A Wonderful Day!

Patty