Schools in Wake Forest>Question Details

Cheryl M., Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

I sold my home by myself but am considering assistance with my purchase in Wake Forest. What qualities should I look for in an agent?

Asked by Cheryl M., Raleigh, NC Sat Jul 21, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Cheryl,
First, welcome to Wake Forest..I would suggest you'll want to work with a Broker, who is a homeowner and long time resident of Wake Forest, an agent who LISTENS to your needs & knows what will fit those needs. One who can tell you about the background, nuiansces, schools, demographics of each subdivision. Share information that will help you find the perfect fit and make the best investment. An agent who will inform you who the builder was on down to traffic patterns. Things you may not consider when so focused on the home, yet long range, the incedentals that add to your quality of life you'll come to value and appreciate long term. Remember using a Buyers agent comes with all the benefits and experience and is no cost to the Buyer!
Best of Luck!
Rick Tortora
ReMax of Wake Forest
919-452-9524
RTORTORA@REMAX.net
An agent that works in Wake Forest.
You need to find an agent that is willing to go the extra mile on researching the house, schools and the area. It has become more vital to have a agent represent you now more than ever to make sure that everything thing is disclosed on the home and to help protect you from any legal issues. You can have the agent do a personal preview of the homes before dragging you around the city. That can be exhausting and pictures can be very misleading. But best of all, having an agent represent you as a buyer is at no expense to you! It would be silly not to:)
I hope I've helped.
Deborah Kaufman
Patrick Realty
919-753-5448