Schools in Pearland>Question Details

krista.litch…, Renter in Baytown, TX

I need to know the elementary schools and crime rate in the area, and therefore need more information about the property.

Asked by krista.litchfield, Baytown, TX Thu Jun 14, 2012

My husband and I are highly interested in this property listed in the Pearland, Tx 77584 area. We have two little girls, age 8 and 9, will be going to 3rd and 4th grade this coming school year, and schools and low crime rate are top priority. Thank you.

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Pearland

Answers

1
You can look up schools at the actual website using the homes address (that will give you most accurate information). Keep in mind Pearland consists of Pearland ISD, Alvin ISD and in some areas of the East side Pasadena or Clear Creek ISD's.

Also crime rate would be accessible from local police departments, most have on their websites, this would also be subdivision specific.

I have lived in Pearland most of my life and had two children now 14 & 18 go to school here and now have twin 3 year olds that I plan to educate in the area. I live in Pearland ISD.