Schools in Kent>Question Details

Mama B, Other/Just Looking in Kent, WA

I need to enroll my child to the 4th Grade we are new in Kent staying on 232nd Street, this coming Fall,..Kindly advice am unable to find any info yet

Asked by Mama B, Kent, WA Tue Jul 31, 2012

How Do i start this process so that my child doesn't get late or locked out?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Kent

Help the community by answering this question:


Thanks so much Dan,..will do, deeply appreciated. Mama B.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 31, 2012
Mama B,
Kent has summer enrollment open now. Check out the link I have attached from the School District and or call 253-373-7940 to get the process started.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 31, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > King County > Kent > Schools in Kent > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer