Schools in 60004>Question Details

Adileneherre, Renter in 60004

I need help i move to Arlington HTS, IL 60004 I'm looking for good the best schools for a 5th grader & 7th grader! HELP!!!! Thanks

Asked by Adileneherre, 60004 Tue Jul 17, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 60004

Answers

6
Any school in Arlington Heights us considered good. You can pick the best one you like from my web site BuyInArlingtonHeights.com
847-293-5424
I grew up in AH. You really can't go wrong. If your children attend either Thomas Middle School or South Middle School, and your home is in Prospect High or Hersey High school districts, you are in a terrific location. FYI, South Middle School has a really strong science olympiad, if your children are interested in science extracurricular activities.
I grew up in Arlington Heights. It is a wonderful community. I am a product of those schools you are referring to. The vibrancy and excitement of the entire community is a big plus. Let me know if you would like me to start a search for you so you could see what it available in the MLS. Then you can have your finger on the pulse of the homes available.......I have specific schools I prefer.......can you tell me why you specifically chose Arlington Heights? Mary Zentz 847-707-9507 Mary@MarysHomes.com
Arlington Heights has many fine schools at all levels, as I found out when I moved here from Des Plaines. I would love to help you further on a one on one basis, please go to my web site and contact me direct.
There are a number of greta schools. Go to my website, billbrucks.com to look at scores for the schools!
Go to BuyInArlingtonHeights.com and on the left side you can find all the info on schools.

Andrew
847-293-5424