Schools in 33544>Question Details

Jennefer, Home Buyer in

I'm looking to relocate from the northeast & have an 8 & 5 yr old.

Asked by Jennefer, Sat Jun 29, 2013

Schools are very different down in Florida..that being said what areas should I start looking in?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 33544

Answers

7
If you like Wesley Chapel/Land O'Lakes/Zephryhills Areas ( Pasco County), You can certainly look into the the public schools here.( I'm assuming they will be going to public school.) It is also determined by the factor of your work location. If it's positive to both.The schools here in Wesley Chapel are excellent. You can look them up from the department of education.
http://schoolgrades.fldoe.org/default.asp
Again, Please call me at 813-391-3918 so I can better assist and answer your questions. Thanks.
Meadow Pointe "PUD' is a Master Plan Community/Planned Unit Development broke ground in the very early 90's, has top rated schools, daycare, facilities, community pool, and many other amenities, you and your children would greatly appreciate. It is most affordable and a well sought after community. Close by are all the shops, stores, restaurants, clinics, and many more located right down the "New Tampa Corridor" Bruce B Downs Rd. You are also close to State Rd 56, State Rd 54, and County Line Rd, and I75, and I 275. This would be an ideal place for you, and your family to grow, and meet other wonderful people, and make more friends. There are other smaller nice surrounding communities, as well.

What is your timeframe Jennefer, I may sent you some listings now, and other to review, and you may see for yourself. I've been showing in the area for 20 years. My time is your time, never any pressure. Wish you all my best. =)

Contact me anytime, @ Email: CathySmith10@aol.com
or 813-388-3234 talk to me directly.
CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY, INC
Catherine Smith, Broker Associate
Hi Jennifer,
I relocated from the north east myself 9 years ago, at the time my children where 4&8, and schools were a huge concern also. I live in Wesley Chapel and specialize in the Wesley Chapel, Lutz, Land O Lakes New Tampa area. Please give me a call and I will be happy to guve you information and help you locate the right home for your family
Stacey Handman
Remax Premier Group
813-469-7671
Hi, Jennifer,
Thanks for your inquiry. . Is this going to be your first home? I'd love to show it to you and answer any questions of yours. Wesley Chapel is a booming community with Wiregrass Mall, brand new Wesley Chapel Hospital and Pasco county community campus. There's also an outlet in talks along 56 around the ramps to I-75 and I-275. Our schools here are outstanding.
I am not trying to be nosy. I am just trying to understand your needs better by asking these: Will your children be going to public school?(For someone with a family, what public schools their children go to is important to him/her.) How soon do you have to move?(So I can determine your urgency.) Do you currently own or rent?(If you own, do you have to wait till you sell your house? If you rent, when is your lease up? Will you be ok moving into a home that is the right fit for you by breaking the lease?) How are you going to finance? (Some houses will not accept some types of loans.)
Please contact me at 813-391-3918 so we can have a chat!
Hi, Jennifer,
Hi, Jennifer,
I would look at Lexington Oaks or Saddlebrook Subdivision.

Jorge David Sanchez
Keller Williams Tampa Properties
813-298-4290
Thank you
Flag Sat Jun 29, 2013