Schools in Sloan>Question Details

Philippe, Home Buyer in Albany, NY

I'm looking for property near the UB do you have any suggestions or can you recommend a Realtor?

Asked by Philippe, Albany, NY Fri Jul 29, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Sloan

Answers

2
It really depends on what you are looking for. Which UB campus are you talking about? North Campus in Amherst or South Campus in Buffalo on Main St? Both areas are highly desirable, but VERY different!

If you are an investor looking to buy and rent out to students, go with South. There are a number of options from 4 bedroom homes to 2 or 3 unit properties. Usually the more bedrooms the better.

If you are looking to live there and take advantage of the walkable commuinty and closeness of the University South campus that's an option too. Or, if you prefer more yard, better school district, quieter neighborhood and also higher taxes (I'm sure you would love higher taxes!) then North Campus in Amherst would be a better choice.

Find a Realtor that has sold homes in these areas from research on Trulia or the agent's personal website and just give them a call or email. Pick an agent that's experienced and knows what you want and someone that you feel comfortable working with.

Good morning Philippe!

I would be happy to help you with that! First though, I have a few questions for you. Please feel free to give me a call on my cell, we can discuss your options and how I can help you! 716-471-2646.

Jennifer Przybylski
Realty USA