Schools in Fenton>Question Details

Hockeymom95, Home Buyer in Fenton, MI

I'm looking for a private high school in the fenton michigan area

Asked by Hockeymom95, Fenton, MI Thu Jul 12, 2012

it can be a christian high school as well

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Fenton

Below are the schools in Fenton. There is Catholic Central High School in Novi as well. I cant help but notice your log in name! I have a 95 hockey player as well!

Lake Fenton Middle School 6-8, public . St. John Elementary School K-8, private . Tomek-Eastern Elementary School n/a, public . Andrew G. Schmidt Middle School 7-8, public . North Road Elementary School n/a, public . State Road Elementary School n/a, public . Fenton Senior High School 9-12, public . West Shore Elementary School n/a, public . Torrey Hill Intermediate School 3-5, public . Fenton Intermediate School 5-6, public . Southern Lakes Academy 9-12, public
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
The only one that I know of is the Powers High School in Flint. But in the Fenton area there are several High Schools. Fenton High School is more advanced in my opinion because they have the International Baccalaureate program.
The only one that I am aware of would be Powers that is in Flint. There are many kids from the Fenton and Lake Fenton school districts that attend Powers. There is a bus that goes to the school from the park and ride on Silver Lake Rd..

Where does your son play hockey. I have 3 boys that played and my youngest is a 95 and plays for Fenton High School