Schools in 95062>Question Details

Wsrt1986, Home Buyer in Santa Cruz, CA

I'm a Student in China, my major is Traditional Chinese Medicine and got my Master degree in China this month, I will study at the Five Braches

Asked by Wsrt1986, Santa Cruz, CA Mon Jul 18, 2011

University in the PhD program in September, I'm 25years old, single, female, is there any house to rent?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 95062

Answers

5
In September most of the rental inventory gets taken by UCSC Students and Cabrillo students so if you can find a home that is available in say July you may want to take it. Most property rentals are made in person so you may need to make a trip here with a good reference and application in hand and leave it with property managers so they can let you know what is available as soon as it comes on market.
Good luck. You will love Santa Cruz.
I currently have a home to rent on the East Side of SAnta Cruz. It is a 2 bedroom 1 bath, close to public transportation . 831 477 5855.
We all like the Five Braches here in Santa Cruz. If you are looking to buy a home let me know and I will help you find a perfect home in Santa Cruz
All the Best,
Sandy
Congratulations on choosing and getting accepted to Five Branches. Not only is it one of the most renowned TCM schools in the States, but it also happens to be situated in an amazing location. The school is about 1/2 a block from a great beach (Twin Lakes), and it's only a few blocks from Santa Cruz Harbor, which offers opportunities for all kinds of fun activities.

If you want to be live very close to school, try looking for housing in the Seabright or Harbor Neighborhoods. Housing can be a bit more expensive in these areas, but there are a lot of advantages to these areas for a Five Branches student that might be worth the extra expense.

To look for a house to rent, your best bets are to search Craigslist.org and to contact the various property management companies in Santa Cruz. Feel free to contact us if you need more help. Good luck in your studies!

Andy
Congratulations. The Santa Cruz area is very beautiful and I hope you enjoy your study here.

There are many places, and kinds of places to rent. It depends on how much money you want to spend per month, how much of a deposit you have, and if your credit is good, poor, or you don't have any.

I'm sorry but your question is very generic, which makes it hard to answer for your specific situation. If I may be of further assistance, please feel free to e-mail me.

Lauri Beamish, SFR
DRE# 00950917