Schools in 21286>Question Details

Ashlaur, Other/Just Looking in Baltimore County, MD

I keep hearing that Pleasant Plains is a terrible school. Any input?

Asked by Ashlaur, Baltimore County, MD Thu Oct 28, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 21286

Legally, agents cannot give opinions on schools here in Maryland.

We can direct you to the Baltimore County Public Schools, where you can find test scores & the like: for the correct contact information.

There are websites out there as well that compare schools. One is, though I do not know how often it is updated.

Good luck! Please let me know if I can help you further.

Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Hi Ashlaur!
We are not permitted to give our opinions about the schools. I would suggest that you call the local School Board and ask about any reports, tests scores, etc they might have on that school district. They have all of the information that you would need to form your own opinion, instead of " hear say."
I'd never heard anything but good stuff about the school. However you should take a look and decide for yourself - compare to a school you htink is great - - If I can be of further service let me know. Rebecca Reeves
Realtor's are prohibited by law from making those kinds of assessments. However, if you visit… you will be able to see for yourself how this school is doing compared to other county schools.