Schools in 07109>Question Details

Shelley, Renter in Belleville, NJ

I have a 10 yr old daughter and I am thinking about moving to Bellville I have a disabilty so I have to be close to family, I have a sister who lives

Asked by Shelley, Belleville, NJ Sun Aug 8, 2010

on Malone Ave, what streets should I be looking for apts for near her.

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 07109

Answers

2
Thank you Gina, I see you are in real estate I'm looking for a 1 bedrm, on the 1st floor of a unit, because of my disability don't want a lot f stairs. at a resonable rent
Shelley,

Growing up in Belleville I am very familiar with Malone Avenue. Depending on what part of Malone your sister lives, above Union Avenue or below, and depending on if you want to me in walking distance or drive a minute or so, you have Tappan, Little and Tiona which run parallel to Malone. You have Adelaide and Union Avenue. If she lives below Union Avenue, there's Linden, DeWitt, Flloyd and a few others. In that area of Belleville you will most likely find for rent a multi family home.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance. Good luck with your move,

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Lattimer Realty
973-715-1158 cell
973-575-6353 ext 17 office
Gina@GinaChiricoRealEstate.com